- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Bangalore, India - From toddlers to pets, singers to dancers, animators to illustrators, and models to photographers, TalentTrove gives everyday people a chance to showcase their talents to the world. TalentTrove is a global online community where talented everyday people are discovered. The website serves as a multimedia platform for talents and talent seekers. TalentTrove provides a vibrant artistic community for like-minded individuals to share and grow.
TalentTrove members can take advantage of multiple, popular, networking features to discuss their passions, share mutual opportunities, seek advice, and stay connected. While voice-over artists and musicians may prefer to upload their audio, Singers, dancers, motivational speakers, and those offering "how-to" advice, may gain more visibility by uploading their videos. While photographers and painters may prefer to upload their images only, writers and poets may find the text uploading option useful.
Whether you're an accountant who crunches numbers and loves to sing, or you're an up-and-coming artist looking for your big break, TalentTrove is the place for you. As Davinder Singh, CEO, TalentTrove says,
It's an opportunity to level the playing field by giving people living in remote areas and big cities around the world, a chance to be discovered.