- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Woodbridge, NJ - Whether you are a cover band or a band that sometimes covers, it's time for you to pay tribute to the musicians who inspired you. TalentTrove is inviting its online community to participate in its Best Cover Band Contest. Submissions will be accepted beginning April 29 at 10 a.m. until May 17 at midnight.
Since imitation is considered the best form of flattery, contestants will upload their audio or video file to their TalentTrove page and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with their username and URL of the cover song.
As always, $100 will be awarded as the prize to the band that exhibits the best cover song.
It's always nice to hear bands emulating their icons, said Pieter Heineken, Brand Manager at TalentTrove.
There is no better way to pay homage to a band then to cover one of their songs.
TalentTrove will post the top finalists on Friday May 19 at 10 a.m. and voting by the users will last until Monday May 25 at midnight. The winner will be announced Tuesday May 26 at 10 a.m. For more information visit the Web site www.talenttrove.com or email questions to email@example.com.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.