- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Iselin, NJ - Paying for EPKs (Electronic Press Kits) is over. TalentTrove has launched an incredible profile-building EPK, which allows you to load music, video, images, show/tour dates, a detailed bio, and links to your websites.
You asked for it and now you got it! In the works for more than a month, Electronic Press Kits are finally here. TalentTrove Inc., a unique platform that fuses characteristics of social networking communities and media sharing websites to form an all-encompassing talent portal completely devoted to artists now has free Electronic Press Kits (EPKs). Untold numbers of undiscovered musicians have been waiting for the opportunity to shine and share their talents with the world, so TalentTrove Inc. has provided them with a way to put their best foot forward into the eye of the public, record labels, and venue managers.
An Electronic Press Kit (or "EPK", for short) is a highly-professional tool for you to promote yourself to the world and those who would discover you. Unlike your MyStage, a personal page to share your media, an EPK is less community-based and more content-controlled, allowing you to pick and choose media, links, and contact details.
As a bonus, TalentTrove Inc. has also launched an Events System. Maybe you have some upcoming gigs or performances you'd like your friends to attend. Just schedule the event and it will appear in the TalentTrove calendar. From there, friends and fans will be able to RSVP and leave messages pertaining to the event.
TalentTrove Inc., whose main platform can be found at TalentTrove, is a free multi-media outlet that gives artists exposure via category channels and an iTunes radio station. Categories include acting, fashion, production, comedy, how-to, sports, cooking, modeling, visual arts, dancing, music and writing. This variety separates TalentTrove from its competitors and creates a portal for a multitude of different user experiences to provide gratification. In addition to the new Electronic Press Kits, an array of other tools such as Collablab™, personal blogs, forums, and contests allow for our community to interact with each other.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.