- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
New York, NY - TalentTrove Radio, the online radio station of TalentTrove, is now available on iTunes Radio.
TalentTrove Radio features original music uploaded by registered members of TalentTrove. The online station launched in December of 2008, just a few months after the July 2008 debut of TalentTrove. It has been broadcasting 24/7 since its introduction on the website.
TalentTrove Radio features an eclectic mix of independent rock, electronic, hip-hop, punk, and more, spread over thousands of user created audio tracks available on the website, completely free.
As of January 30th, users of iTunes software, a digital media player manufactured by Apple Computers, can now listen to TalentTrove Radio under the Alternative category of its listings. TalentTrove Radio is streaming in 32 kbps, 64 kbps, and 128 kbps so users can choose which bandwidth is suitable for their computer.
The addition of TalentTrove Radio to the iTunes library will provide maximum exposure for the original artists creating music on TalentTrove. iTunes currently boasts over 50 million registered users, with millions of listeners tuning in to their radio streams. TalentTrove Radio is now available alongside such veterans as KCRW of California, 92.3 K-Rock, and NME Radio out of the U.K.
TalentTrove is all about giving our members a fair shot in this competitive world. What better way to benefit our musicians, comedians, and talk show hosts than to elevate our own TalentTrove Radio to another level and give them the opportunity to be on a professional radio station. TalentTrove Radio will now be even more accessible to the millions upon millions of iPod owners who already have iTunes installed, proclaims Senior Creative Director Jamie Aquila.
TalentTrove is building the largest talent community on the internet, making it the preferred destination for people to showcase their creative abilities. Alongside streaming radio, TalentTrove will be launching online television programming, featuring user content on genre specific channels.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.