- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
New York, NY - TalentTrove Tribute for member coping with Pulmonary Fibrosis. Barry Morgan was given 18 months to live in 2003, but has since focused his energy on his music. TalentTrove has helped Barry collaborate with other artists and share his music and his cause with the world.
TalentTrove, an online talent community that recently launched its site in July 2008, has created a tribute to an extraordinarily positive, inspiring, and talented member. TalentTrove is a multimedia site dedicated to helping users share their talents with the world. One member in particular has been an inspiration not only for other users, but also for people worldwide, especially those living with and dying from Pulmonary Fibrosis. A special tribute has been designed for TalentTrove member Barry Morgan, an extremely talented musician living with Pulmonary Fibrosis. TalentTrove finds Barry's cause to be incredibly honorable, and his talent as a musician to be deserving of the TalentTrove Tribute.
Diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis in 2003, Barry Morgan was given 18 months to live. He has defied his prognosis, and moved to Oregon to live peacefully, creating music. He has channeled his positive attitude into his music and collaborations on TalentTrove. TalentTrove members consistently benefit from Barry Morgan's positive attitude, as well as his intensely creative and constructive feedback. He collaborates often with artists, via TalentTrove. Barry says,
Working with talented people all over the world is possible because of the Internet and especially, sites like TalentTrove. We are now able to all be in the same band, and play any kind of music, and then give that gift back to the world. What an amazing time we live in. What an amazing life I have.
John Wilkie, another TalentTrove member and one of Barry's collaborative artists, is impressed with his friend's outlook.
Most would probably agree that, after receiving a prognosis of a terminal disease, the human tendency would be to dwell in dread and anticipation of this seemingly worst-case scenario. Yet, there are some that make the conscious decision to make the best of the time that they have left--and pursue having a positive impact on society. Barry's struggle is a struggle many people face all over the world. Pulmonary Fibrosis takes the lives of 50,000 Americans every year. Worldwide the disease affects approximately 15 million people. There is no cure, but there is hope through research, and through the kindness of people who can donate time, money, or effort to this cause. TalentTrove strives to bring attention to this worthy cause and to this amazing musical artist, both of which deserve this unique tribute. You can view Barry Morgan's tribute at http://www.talenttrove.com/tribute/barrymorgan.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.