- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Iselin, NJ - US based leading media and entertainment player, as well as talent platform, Lafango.com, has launched its innovative singing contest, "Bollywood Singer - 2010". Whether you are a practiced singer, a budding singer, or an individual looking forward to showcase your singing ability to the world, every singer will have chance to display their talent and flair. The winner of "Bollywood Singer - 2010" will be awarded prize money of Rs.5 Lakh. The contest will be open for submission of media until August 15th, 2010. Contestants can register with Lafango.com to submit their entries.
This contest is different from traditional reality talent hunts and offers a level playing field for all of the singing talent living in remote areas and big cities across India. This is a chance for participants to be discovered! Lafango is looking for everyone's bollywood singing performances - funny or serious. Do not miss a moment and film yourself at a club, a bar, at home, or even in front of your computer using a webcam and register with Lafango.com to upload your audio or video files. As you advance further into the contest, we will ask for new submissions in classical genre, folk genre and finally the genre of your choice.
Jatinder Singh, President, Lafango Inc. and Managing Director, Lafango India said,
India has a vast pool of untapped talent. As a part of our commitment at Lafango, we wish to provide a global platform to talent in India. Bollywood songs have become an integral part of day-to-day lives of Indians and many people have an avid interest in Indian songs and music. Lafango's "Bollywood Singer-2010" will open new vistas for the singing talent in India. A person no longer has to wait for opportunity; we plan to reach at the door steps of millions of bollywood lovers to offer them a chance to be discovered. Just sit in front of your web cam and our technology at Lafango.com helps you cut a video or audio of your talent. Additionally, there is also an expert panel consisting of such people as Kumar Sanu, Talat Aziz, Khayyam, Anu Kapoor, Sadhana Sargam, Uttam Singh, Anup Jalota, and Abhijeet B. The contest will be hosted by Micky Narula.
Lafango offers a unique and much credible way of selecting any talent. Contest winners will be selected by the registered members and visitors at Lafango. There will be eliminations after the first round of voting. The experienced judges from the industry will rate the final short listed entries. This is perhaps the best possible way to have an insight into the talent community perspective, rather than leaving the fate of any talent on voting by the public at large, since the majority of them may not have enough skills to judge that talent.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.