- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Bangalore, India - As hundreds of interesting web apps are being launched every day from small apps to huge apps, simple to complex, it is interesting to have a close watch on innovative ideas that have sprouted in the form of new business. In this context, the professional networking site siliconindia has announced 10 Internet companies to "watch out for in 2009".
The companies chosen are founded or managed by Indians in the U.S. and picked from among a huge number of nominations.
The companies are:
- Adchemy http://www.adchemy.com
- BuzzBox http://www.buzzbox.com
- Chitika http://www.chitika.com
- Connectbeam http://www.connectbeam.com
- Guru.com http://www.guru.com
- InXero http://www.inxero.com
- PlaySpan http://corp.playspan.com
- Retrevo ttp://www.retrevo.com
- SecondSpace http://www.secondspace.com
- TalentTrove http://www.talenttrove.com
It is really interesting to watch the fresh ideas being executed this time around as compared to the first dot com era. The new age companies have not just changed the business rules but also have altered the rules of the world.
Picking 10 Internet companies was not an easy task. From companies offering services like photo sharing and file sharing to collaboration service and gaming, the list made it difficult to determine. But the companies presented here are unique not only in terms of ideas but also with respect to their technology, adoption and market proposition.