- Online talent hunt for singers
- Lafango's Bollywood Singer 2010 to be judged by Indian Playback Singers
- Lafango : World’s biggest online multimedia talent platform
- Sound CHECK
- US company launches online talent hunt in India
- US based TalentTrove launches “Bollywood Singer- 2010”
- Middle School TV Tech Wins International Music Competition
- Ripple News - TalentTrove's Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- Left Handed Guitar Player And TalentTrove
- Got Chops? TalentTrove Hosts “Best Guitar Solo” Contest
- TalentTrove Announces Michael Kelly Guitar Contest
- A Trove of Undiscovered Talent - An Interview with TalentTrove's founder, Davinder Singh
- Web Survival: Aspiring artists can get the break they need at networking website
- 10 Internet companies to watch out for in 2009
- Virtual Stage to showcase your talent
Iselin, NJ - Lafango, an online talent community, recently introduced a new media sharing platform to the public. In a world where anyone can have their own TV or radio show, just by owning a web cam, it is becoming increasingly difficult for individuals to get noticed by talent scouts and casting agencies. By releasing a public beta version of LafangoLIVE, they are encouraging internet users to get involved and help mold the platform into something that will benefit those who wish to broadcast live around the world.
In competition with other sites such as BlogTV and Ustream, Lafango is taking a different approach to live broadcasting, where ads and premium services don't reign supreme. Users at Lafango will enjoy these services ad and subscription free and will have access to other useful tools to help showcase their talent and potentially develop a new career.
From musicians to comedians, singers to dancers, and models to photographers Lafango gives everyday people the ability to showcase their talents with the world. Lafango serves as a multimedia platform for artists and talent seekers to connect through multiple features including distinctive categories, advanced social networking and live media distribution.